The Cobbler Shop has put its heart and soles into their work since 1955!
We are excited to team up with The Cobbler Shop so that we can provide you their services with the convenience of dry cleaning. Just bring in your items to any of our locations, or include in your free pickup & delivery bag.
The Cobbler Shop has earned a reputation as the most excellent shoe repair service company in Northwest Indiana.
The Cobbler Shop Services
- Professional, casual, boot, sandal repair & care
- Orthopedics, shoe corrections, doctor’s prescriptions
- Heel & sole repair
- Boot repair including zippers, snaps, rivets, eyelets
- Polishing, shining, cleaning, stretching, & more
- Sewing – we have heavy sewing equipment
- All types of zipper repair & replacement
- Motorcycle jackets, gear, patches
- Luggage, laptop and cell phone cases, athletic bags
- Ball glove repair and conditioning
- Belt lengthening and repair
- House keys
- Toegaurd liquid appliction to prevent toes from scuffs, wear, & tear
- “Odd” jobs for industry, manufacturing, and casinos and more
- Please call The Cobbler Shop for inquiries about custom and industrial jobs
Where is the Cobbler Shop located?
The Cobbler Shop is located at 2720 Highway Avenue in Downtown Highland and their number is 219.838.2111
Does The Cobbler Shop sell any shoe products?
Yes! The Cobbler Shop sells many products including shoelaces, cleaners, polishes, dyes, paints, conditioners, salt & stain removers, fresheners, oils, stretchers, stretching oils, insoles, heels cushions, foot cushions, and waterproofing supplies.
How long can I expect my repair to take?
Time varies depending on the type of job, season, and if a special order needs to be made to complete the request.